Insight in mathematical progress
The Garden Center is the place where administrators get a detailed picture of the individual mathematical progress of their pupils.
The following information will be offered in the Garden Center:
- Children’s results compared to peers
- Children’s strengths: 10 best exercises
- Children’s weaknesses: 10 worst exercises
- The playing frequency of children
- Graphs showing the average player rating per game over time
For teachers this information will reduce the amount of time spent on marking tests and it will give them insight for giving better feedback and instruction.
Teachers can use the average player rating over time to view whether their lessons were effective. The information offered in the Garden Center also gives a quick insight into each student’s level on specific math domains.