We hope that you all had a wonderful vacation this summer.
Did everyone play in their garden this summer, or have some of your plants withered away?
A garden with no plants is a real pity, so we hope you are all ready to make your gardens all beautiful again.
Over the summer, we learned some interesting facts that we wish to share with you:
- There are currently nearly 40,000 Math Garden users.
- Over 350 schools in the Netherlands practice math with the Dutch version of Math Garden.
- One fourth of all the schools in Amsterdam (the capital of the Netherlands) practice math in the Math Garden.
- In total, over 40 million math problems have been solved in the Math Garden.
- Math Garden is used all over the world. The Math Garden is used in Germany, Italy, United States, Switzerland, Malaysia, Singapore, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Scotland and India.
As you can all probably see, our Math Garden team likes numbers, statistics and everything that grows. For this new school year, we look to cultivate the Math Garden even more to include more games, problems, and users.
The Math Garden Team